IMAP Email Help
As of November 14, 2014 wrinkledog requires all outbound email to be sent through SMTP port 587. To make a change:
- In Outlook, select from the menu Tools :: Account Settings :: E-mail
- Highlight the correct e-mail account and click the Change button
- Click “More Settings ...” in the lower right corner
- Click the “Advanced” tab. Make sure the Outgoing server is set to 587. If not change it and save.
OS X Mail Users
- Under the Mail menu select Preferences. Then select the Accounts tab and the correct email account (if more than one).
- In the Account Information tab select “Edit SMTP Server List ...” from the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) drop down.
- Find the correct SMTP Server in the list on top and the click the Advanced tab.
- Make sure the Port is set to 587. If not change it and click OK and save changes when asked.
Because there are so many makes and models of cell phones, we do not have setup instructions, but the procedure is the same: Find the SMTP Outgoing Server preferences and make sure the Port is set to 587.