wrinkledog, inc. values your privacy. This web site collects statistical information about each visit in order to improve this site. The information collected is not shared, rented, leased or sold to other companies or organizations. In addition, wrinkledog does not send unsolicited or "spam" e-mail. We may collect e-mail addresses to communicate relevant news, events and fundraising information to those who express interest. wrinkledog provides the ability to unsubscribe from any of its e-newsletters at any time.
This website may contain proprietary notices and/or copyrighted information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. wrinkledog may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the services described on this site at any time without notice.
The material on this website (such as images, text, or technical information) may not be reproduced without the expressed written consent of wrinkledog, inc.
wrinkledog maintains e-mail addresses and other personal data for its clients that use its FIDO E-Mail service. These lists are specially safeguarded and not shared, leased, rented or sold to third parties. wrinkledog personally interviews each client who uses its FIDO E-Mail service. wrinkledog strictly enforces policies outlined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and Updated Rules of 2008.
In addition, wrinkledog follows seven e-mail principes found in the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor guidelines.
- Notify Internet users about the type of data collected at the Web site, the manner in which it is collected, for what purpose, and whether it will be disclosed to third parties. They must also inform users of options for limiting the use and disclosure of that information.
- Provide individuals with the chance to opt out of having their personal data collected or disseminated to third parties.
- Guarantee that data will be transferred only to other Safe-Harbor compliant parties.
- Facilitate individuals' access to their personal data and provide a means for them to correct inaccurate information.
- Undertake "reasonable precautions" to secure the data from loss, alteration, or unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Utilize the data only for purposes that have been disclosed to the individuals.
- Put in place enforcement mechanisms that will ensure compliance. These include providing accessible, affordable, and independent venues through which individuals can lodge complaints for breach of Safe Harbor principles and through which justifiable damages can be awarded, and a system to verify that the company has in fact implemented the Safe Harbor principles.